Thanksgiving is about reflecting on our many blessings, so we couldn't let the holiday go by without thanking all our fantastic clients and friends. Please know that we truly appreciate the opportunities you have given us to share our love of all things fashion throughout the years!
This is also a perfect time to be grateful for those cherished fashion items we wouldn't want to live without. So, in the holiday spirit, we are reflecting on the three items dearest to our hearts at the moment...
1) Jean Ankle Leggings - They're stretchy, insanely comfortable, work with every shoe, and have held up great through repeated washing which puts their "cost per wear" off the charts :).
2) White Cardigan Sweater - My Lilly Pulitzer open front cardi travels well and logs lots of miles with me. Its length is suitable for popping over just about anything (and I do!).
3) Grey & Black Sweater Dress - It's form fitting (but not too tight!), versatile for accessorizing, and is just one of those pieces I can throw on when nothing else is working - enough said.
Now that we know Vicki's picks, here's what Tracy selected...
1) Higher Waisted Skinny Jeans - The high waist hides any muffin top (no one wants to see that!) and shirts look great tucked in or out!
2) Fit & Flare Black Dress - It never wrinkles, dresses up or down in a heartbeat, and the bright white collar is perfection. (Plus, it will camouflage my new grand puppy's black hair - lol!)
3) Two-Tone Choker - Since it's gold and silver, it easily mixes with all my other jewelry - the bonus is it's totally on-trend, making it a super simple way to get an instant update.
When we looked at our answers, we weren't surprised all of our "go-to" items are totally on par with basic DTI dressing strategies. We both included jeans and a dress on our lists (two obvious wardrobe staples) but each of us went with different styles that best suit our individual personalities and body types. You'll also notice that every one of our top picks allows for numerous outfitting options. That's because it's important to carefully choose clothes that really WORK for YOU when you want to dress to impress. We're pretty sure when you reflect on your faves, they'll be items that meet our same criteria by giving you lots of bang for the buck and lots and lots and lots of wear!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all and be sure to count ALL of your blessings this week!
V & T
Never let the things you WANT make you forget the things you HAVE...
Vicki & Tracy
We're professional actresses and models showing you how to "dress the part" for all the roles in your life!